Thursday, February 5, 2015

I'm Back!

Brad's clan has officially moved back to the states. I took a promotion and we have moved from Seoul, South Korea to El Paso, TX. Now, you might be telling yourself that moving from fantastic Seoul to barren west Texas seems less like a promotion and more like a downgrade. I won't lie: we did give up a few things by leaving Korea (great food, good friends, etc) but it's good to be home. And so far, El Paso has not disappointed. The wife is happy; the kids can walk to their schools; and I have my own office at work. We get over 300 days of sunshine - yes, it gets hot in the summertime, but I'll take blue sky and warm temps over clouds and rain any day. So, thanks for keeping the lights on, and I look forward to some very interesting posts.

Talk to you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment